Grab funding up to RM5,000 now – SME Digitalisation Grant Malaysia.
Attention SME’s, switch your business from offline to online now! Claim up to RM5,000 and grow your business digitally with SME Business Digitalization Grant from the government!
Grant amounting up to 50% or a maximum of RM 5,000 from the total invoice amount. This matching grant will be worth RM500 million over 5 years, limited to the first 100,000 SMEs applying to digitalise their business operations.
CR8 Consultancy is a certified & approved Technology Solution Providers (TSP) by MDEC offering BSN-MDEC SME Business Digitalisation Matching Grant up to RM5,000. If you are an SME interested in going digital, this is an opportunity not to be missed! Kickstart your digitalisation journey with us!
Check out our solutions that are entitled for the grant:
Application for SME Digitalisation Grant Workflow
SME to contact and appoint CR8 for digitalisation service.
SME to complete and submit the application form along with required documents to Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN).
BSN process application.
Once the SME’s application is approved, the SME is responsible to pay the difference of the total invoice after deducting the subsidized amount granted from the initiative for each digitalisation service to CR8 and performs payment receipt to BSN.
BSN disburses remaining amount to CR8’s account.
1.What is SME Digitalisation Grant 2020?
The Ministry of Finance (MOF) is now giving a 50% matching grant of up to RM5,000 to Small & Medium Enterprises (SME) for the subscription of approved digitalisation areas. This matching grant will be worth RM500 million over 5 years, limited to the first 100,000 SMEs applying to digitalise their business operation.
2.What are the Digitalisation Areas covered under SME Digitalisation Grant 2020?
- Social Media Content Creation
- Facebook Ad Management
- Google Ad Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- ECommerce & Website design
- Mobile app design
3.What are the eligibility for SME Digitalisation Grant?
- Available to SME and Cooperative (“Koperasi”) registered under the relevant laws of Malaysia;
- The SME is at least 60% owned by Malaysian;
- The SME/Coop has been in operation for at least six (6) months; and
- The SME/Coop has minimum average annual sales turnover of RM50,000.
4.What are the required documents for SME Digitalisation Grant?
- Completed SME Digitalisation Initiative Application Form (Download here).
- Copy of the Identification Card or Passport of Director (s) / Partner (s) / Proprietor(s), whichever is applicable.
- Copy of business registration licenses (CCM, Form A/B, Form 24 & 49 and M&A or any similar forms under the Companies Act 2016).
- Company’s bank statement for the last two (2) months.
- Latest audited financial statements or latest financial management account statement (if any)
- Quotation/ Invoice for the selected digitalisation services from CR8
- Company’s profile (if any)
- Any other information and documents as and when required by the bank.
5.What are the SME Digitalisation Grant application process workflow?
- Contact and appoint CR8 as your Service Providers. You may choose a maximum of 3 digital services available.
- Complete and submit application form along with required documents to Bank Simpanan National (BSN)
- CR8 will assist to follow up on the application process with BSN.
- Once the SME’s application is approved, the SME is responsible to pay the difference of the total invoice after deducting the subsidized amount granted from the initiative for each digitalisation service to CR8 and performs payment receipt to BSN
- The Bank will then make a direct 50% payment of the total invoice amount or up to RM5,000 to CR8.