Have you ever searched something in Google or Bing and found the ‘Ad’ word at the left corner? That’s SEA Marketing!
What is SEA Marketing?
SEA, or “search engine advertising,” is a type of paid marketing that allows businesses to place their ads at the top of search results by paying to have their ad copy appear there. It’s a type of pay-per-click (PPC) advertising in which advertisers place bids for relevant search queries and pay for each click on their ad. In other words, it’s Google or Microsoft Ads.
How does SEA Marketing work?
First, create an account. The actual performance on Google is determined by a ranking mechanism called “Ad Rank,” and the site’s Quality Score. The predicted ad performance, relevancy, landing page experience, will be used to determine the Ad Rank.
Keywords’ Importance in SEA Marketing
- Marketers will receive better impressions
- More accurate expected return-on-ad-spend (ROAS) data
- Less competitive terms
- Effective PPC campaigns, click-through-rate, impressions, cost-per-action (CPA)
Why should you hire an advertising agency?
A major reason why many companies prefer PPC services is that an agency will provide a specialised account management staff that can:
- Setup, maintenance, and campaign management for Google Ads accounts
- Keywords, negative keywords, bids, advertising, and landing pages are all monitored
- Adjustments content ideas for a better-Quality Score and Ad Rank.
- Budget advice, forecasts, and ad testing to help you achieve your company’s objectives.
- Account performance is reported every month.
- Removing low-performing, expensive ad keywords to save money
Let us assist you in marketing!
At CR8 Consultancy, we offer full-service web design, UIUX design, digital marketing, branding, SEO, social media marketing, video animation & more. Request a free consultation with us today and start growing your brand !